So we can better serve you and our students for the coming year, pre-registration for current students will begin Monday, February 13, 2017, and will end Friday, March 3, 2017. Students currently enrolled at Escambia Academy will be assured placement at EA if they are enrolled/registered by Friday, March 3rd. Also, during pre-registration current EA families can enroll other members of their family who are not already attending EA. All accounts must be up-to-date in order to qualify for pre-registration. Please see the Student Handbook for further information under Admissions.
Students currently attending Escambia Academy are eligible for the discounted registration fee of $200.00 per family. Please note these pre-registration options: 1. You may pay the registration fee in full when the pre-registration form is completed and submitted to the school office. 2. You may pay the pre-registration fee over a three-month period by paying $70.00 per month for three months beginning with the first payment on or before March 3rd. After March 3rd, registration fee will be $250.00.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRE-REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
ACADEMIC YEAR TUITION SCHEDULE 2017-2018
Billed Monthly ‐ The quoted monthly tuition is based upon a 12 month contract (July 1 – June 30)*
|NUMBER OF STUDENTS||TUITION PER MONTH ||Operating/Book Fees||TOTAL MONTHLY COST||TOTAL ANNUAL COST
**All Senior accounts are billed on an 11 month cycle (July – May) to ensure the account is paid in full by graduation in May.
***Bay Minette Bus (from Bay Minette – Atmore) Billed on a 12 month cycle beginning in July – June, (Price is subject to change depending on total number of riders.)
AISA Insurance/Membership (Due August 1)
Fee K4‐12th Grade ‐ $45.00 per student
Various Applicable Class Fees – assessed first 9 weeks of school
Science Lab $10.00
Driver’s Ed $50.00
Drug Testing Fee $40 (8th – 12th)
AISA Athlete Fee $75.00
Art Fee $10.00
- K5-12th Grade – $300.00 – Each family is required to purchase or sell – 30 – $10 tickets per year, the tickets are billed over 3 months at $100 each in July, August, and September. There will be two drawings, one at the Homecoming Football game for a $4,000.00 prize and the second for $1,000.00 at a second semester sporting event.
- Gun Raffle – $500.00- Each family is required to purchase or sell –10 – $50 tickets per year. Raffle is usually during the month of April; ticket sells begin in January and end in March. Funds raised help support the general fund.
Athletic Club Fee‐ $50 per family who have student(s) participating in AISA sporting events.
Building & Grounds Fee
K4‐12th Grade ‐ $250.00 ‐ Work 6 hours per semester per family or pay $250.00 per semester
After School Care
K4-5th Grade- After School Care is available until 5:30 p.m. for students in these grades. Rates are $20/week for the 1st student, $15/week for the 2nd student, $10/week for the 3rd student and no charge for the 4th student.
WORK DAY POLICY:
As an effort to perform cost effective maintenance and repairs to the school’s buildings and grounds, parents, guardians or paying members are required to participate in workdays. Rules for workday participation are as follows:
- Parents, guardians, or paying members are required to participate in one (1) workday per each semester. This will equate to participation in two (2) workdays per school year.
- If a workday schedule conflicts with parents’, guardians’, or paying members’ schedule, they are encouraged to contact the school office. Typically, there are available workday tasks both pre and post workday.
- 6 man‐hours are required per each workday. A minimum of three (3) continuous hours are required per each participant. As an example, four (4) adults working one & one‐half (1‐1/2) hours each are not acceptable.
- Parental or adult man hours only count as workday hours. Although students are encouraged to participate in workday, student hours will not be considered as applicable towards workday hours.
- If a new student begins attending school within a time period after the first scheduled workday but before the latter four (4) weeks of a semester, workday participation for that semester remains applicable.
- Workday man‐hours will only be applicable towards workday tasks. Special exceptions to this rule may be considered on a case‐by‐case basis.
- Failure to participate in a scheduled workday or the performing of workday tasks will result in posting a $250 fee to the member’s bill. If participation is partial of six (6) man‐hours, billing will be prorated accordingly.
SPORTS VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE
Tiny Mite/Pee Wee: Parents of students in grades 7 – 9
Junior Varsity: Parents of students in grades 6 and 10 – 12
Varsity: Parents of students in grades K4 – 5
The parents of players will be responsible for the concessions.
The parents of players will be responsible for concessions and gate during the season of the sport.
Any parent failing to volunteer, scheduled to work who does not show up, or does not get someone to work in his/her place or make prior arrangement will be charged $25.00 per schedule date.
The mission of Escambia Academy is to provide a solid foundation through a quality well-rounded educational experience in a safe, Christian environment, supported by a fully accredited academic program that is financially viable while dedicated to the students’ intellectual and personal growth and development.