Here at Escambia Academy Preschool we strive to give your precious children the early learning tools they need in order to be prepared for kindergarten.
Our K3 program offers a well rounded program that is developmentally appropriate and biblically based for the three year old children. Three year olds love to explore. Our highly qualified teaching staff will guide the exploring students into learning. This is accomplished through hands-on experiences and integration of educational disciplines such as music, art, science, drama, and literature. We also build learning around the A Beka phonics and themed units. You will find our classroom environment to be loving, fun and full of learning opportunities. Our K3 students also enjoy computer, physical education, music, art, and library. We firmly believe God has created each of us as individuals; therefore we strongly value each child. Our staff is dedicated to work with parents for the enjoyable development of each child. Interwoven in our program are the biblical principles of faith and trust in God, respect for others, self, and the world around them. As we work together on these principles, we hope to foster a life long love for learning and for God.
Please contact our office to learn more about our Preschool program at 251-368-2080 or email at Informational Request for more information.
- Applicants must be three years old by September 1st of the year they applying for Escambia Academy
- Applicants must be fully toilet-trained (pull-ups are not allowed)
- Applicants must be able to use the bathroom facilities independently, with adult help limited to assistance with snaps, buttons and zippers
- Applicants must be able to eat snacks and lunch independently, without assistance
- Applicants must be able to communicate his/her needs to a teacher
- Applicants must be able to follow a teacher’s directions for activities
- Applicants must be able to work cooperatively in small group settings