We recommended below steps to help guide you to see if Escambia Academy will be a right fit for your family.
1. Visit our About Us page and watch the 7 minute YouTube video to get overview of our school. The first 3 minutes covers school and academics. The remaining portion of the video covers Athletics as well as awards both in Athletics and Academics. You can also read a letter from our headmaster on the Admissions page as well as review the requirements below.
2. Contact us for information or call to schedule a tour. Our office hours during regular session are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. One of our office staff members can assist you with scheduling an onsite visit. We would encourage you to visit the campus, interact with the administration and teachers, and see for yourself why we are so proud of our school. We can also make arrangements for you and your child to monitor classes if you wish.
3. You can visit one of our social media pages to see most recent events and photos. Our social media pages we have active involvement from our parents, students, faculty and staff and are found on Facebook and Twitter.
4. Review our Schedule of Tuition and associated fees.
5. Complete an application either by downloading a copy here or by submitting it electronically on our new Online Application Page here. If you submit an online application our administration will be in contact with you upon reviewing it and will set up a time for you to come to the school. Online applications will require signature upon visiting the school.
Requirements to complete Application for Admission are as follows:
1. Application for Admission must be completed & signed. If using our online application page we will require you to sign application upon school visit.
2. Parents, guardians and student (if student is applying for 7th grade or higher) must review the Student Handbook and parents acknowledge their agreement by signature of this application.
3. A copy of the previous school’s transcripts or the last two (2) years of report cards must be submitted with this Application for Admission prior to this application being submitted for review by the Board of Directors. If using our online application page you can send to us via e-mail, fax or bring with you to the school.
4. Applications for Admission are reviewed at the regularly scheduled Board meetings which typically occur on the last Tuesday of each month. This application must be completed along with providing Information as stated within above items 1 through 3 and delivered to school no later than five (5) calendar days before said meeting. Otherwise, this application may be considered at the next regularly scheduled meeting.